- (2) Pastry in Dark Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch
- (1) Layer Cake in Milk Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Cream
- (1) Strawberry in Dark Chocolate filled with Salted Caramel + Toasted Pecans
- (2) Peppermints in Solid White Chocolate
- (1) Ice Cream Cone in Solid Milk Chocolate
- (1) Assorted Pillows in Solid White Chocolate
- (1) Canele Pastry in Dark Chocolate filled with Salted Caramel
- (1) Canele Pastry in Milk Chocolate filled with Caramel + Sea Salt
- (1) Macaron in Milk Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Cream
- (1) Macaron in Milk Chocolate filled with Peanut Butter Candy
- (1) Macaron in Dark Chocolate filled with Espresso Cream & Cacao Nibs
- (1) Hard Candy in Solid Milk Chocolate
- (1) Hard Candy in Solid White Chocolate
- (1) Hard Candy in Solid Dark Chocolate
- (1) Message Tile in Solid White Chocolate
A decadent assortment of gourmet chocolates fit for royalty. Step into a dreamy arrangement of vivid hand-painted colors and premium fillings with this gift box reminiscent of a Parisan candy store.
- We use premium, responsibly sourced chocolate from Ecuador and Venezuela.
- El Rey Icoa White Chocolate, 34% cacao, Named Best White Chocolate in the World from 2012-2016
- El Rey icoa White Chocolate, 34% cacao, Named Best White Chocolate in the World from 2012-2016
- Republica del Cacao Milk Chocolate, 40% cacao
- Republica del Cacao Dark Chocolate, 65% cacao
- Gift Box Size: 6.6" x 6.6" x 1.5"
- Shelf Life: 12 weeks
Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
We are reinventing the chocolate industry with luxurious gifts handcrafted in Austin, TX. We combine clever shapes, nostalgic flavors and bright, bold colors to each collection of chocolate gifts and we have built a brand and a team dedicated to delivering the kind of exceptional personalized service that wins a client over for life.
We have collaborated on custom projects with Chef Giada De Laurentiis, Gwen Stefani and fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff. We have created custom bespoke gifts for nationally recognized brands including Jimmy Choo, Virgin Airlines, Neiman Marcus and Lexus. Our luxury chocolates have been prominently featured in Vogue, Food + Wine, Garden & Gun and O, The Oprah Magazine, among many others.
"Maggie's knack for transforming chocolate into art is inspiring, to say the least. As the founder and creative director of Maggie Louise Confections, the Cordon Bleu-trained confectionist has reinvented the classic chocolate sampler box by combining color, customization, and style within every piece of chocolate, forming whimsical creations with fashionably artistic designs."
- Domino Magazine