- Classic Elegance Mini Box:
- (1) Jewel in Milk Chocolate
- Classic Elegance Box:
- (1) Jewel in Milk Chocolate filled with Peanut Butter Candy
- (1) Fan in Milk Chocolate filled with Salted Caramel and Toasted Pecans
- (1) Fleur de Lis in Dark Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Cream
- (1) Dixie Cube in Milk Chocoalte fillled with Peanut Butter Candy
- (1) Crown in White Chocolate filled with Chocolate Caramel and Sea Salt
- (2) Pearl in White Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch
- (1) Striped Square in Dark Chocolate filled with Nougat
- (1) Heart in Milk Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch
Classic Duo Bundle
A nod to a time when true elegance was everywhere. When everything gorgeous was forged, carefully, by well-trained hands. When artisans inherited their craft, generation by generation. Gifts they’ll love to indulge.
This elegant bundle of our three popular Classic chocolate gift boxes.
Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
We are reinventing the chocolate industry with luxurious gifts handcrafted in Austin, TX. We combine clever shapes, nostalgic flavors and bright, bold colors to each collection of chocolate gifts and we have built a brand and a team dedicated to delivering the kind of exceptional personalized service that wins a client over for life.
We have collaborated on custom projects with Chef Giada De Laurentiis, Gwen Stefani and fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff. We have created custom bespoke gifts for nationally recognized brands including Jimmy Choo, Virgin Airlines, Neiman Marcus and Lexus. Our luxury chocolates have been prominently featured in Vogue, Food + Wine, Garden & Gun and O, The Oprah Magazine, among many others.
"Maggie's knack for transforming chocolate into art is inspiring, to say the least. As the founder and creative director of Maggie Louise Confections, the Cordon Bleu-trained confectionist has reinvented the classic chocolate sampler box by combining color, customization, and style within every piece of chocolate, forming whimsical creations with fashionably artistic designs."
- Domino Magazine