- (1) Present in Milk Chocolate filled with Chocolate Caramel + Sea Salt
- (1) Star in White Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch
- (3) Swirl Domes in Milk Chocolate filled with Chocolate Nougat and Toasted Pecans
- (1) Mini Tree in White Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Cream
- (2) Peppermints in Solid White Chocolate
- (1) Present in Dark Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch
- (1) Artichoke Bud in Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Candy
- (1) Teardrop in White Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch
- (1) Star in White Chocolate filled with Toasted Pecans and Nougat
- (1) Jewel in Milk Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Cream
- (1) Jewel in Milk Chocolate filled with Peanut Butter Candy
- (1) Jewel in White Chocolate filled Hazelnut Mocha Crunch
- (1) Message Tile in Solid White Chocolate
- We use premium, responsibly sourced chocolate from Ecuador and Venezuela.
- El Rey icoa White Chocolate, 34% cacao, Named Best White Chocolate in the World from 2012-2016
- Republica del Cacao Milk Chocolate, 40% cacao
- Republica del Cacao Dark Chocolate, 65% cacao
- Gift Box Size
- 6.6" x 6.6" x 1.5"
Need it today? In Austin, TX?
Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
We are reinventing the chocolate industry with luxurious gifts handcrafted in Austin, TX. We combine clever shapes, nostalgic flavors and bright, bold colors to each collection of chocolate gifts and we have built a brand and a team dedicated to delivering the kind of exceptional personalized service that wins a client over for life.
We have collaborated on custom projects with Chef Giada De Laurentiis, Gwen Stefani and fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff. We have created custom bespoke gifts for nationally recognized brands including Jimmy Choo, Virgin Airlines, Neiman Marcus and Lexus. Our luxury chocolates have been prominently featured in Vogue, Food + Wine, Garden & Gun and O, The Oprah Magazine, among many others.
"Maggie's knack for transforming chocolate into art is inspiring, to say the least. As the founder and creative director of Maggie Louise Confections, the Cordon Bleu-trained confectionist has reinvented the classic chocolate sampler box by combining color, customization, and style within every piece of chocolate, forming whimsical creations with fashionably artistic designs."
- Domino Magazine