- (2) Jewels in milk chocolate filled with peanut butter candy
- (1) Strawberry in milk chocolate filled with peanut butter candy
- (2) Jewels in white chocolate filled with vanilla bean ganache
- (1) Jewel in white chocolate filled with chocolate caramel + sea salt
- (1) Lip in white chocolate filled with chocolate caramel + sea salt
- (1) Lemon in white chocolate filled with coffee ganache
- (1) Pear in white chocolate filled with coffee ganache
- (2) Apples in dark chocolate with salted caramel + toasted almonds
- (2) Oranges in milk chocolate filled with malted milk ganache
- (1) Speech bubble in white chocolate
- (1) Pineapple in dark chocolate with salted caramel
- (1) Grape in dark chocolate
Why We Love It
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Celebrations and fun are an important part of recovery at St. Jude. One particularly special rite of passage marks the end of a patient's chemotherapy treatment - the St. Jude "??No More Chemo"? party.
- We are proud to partner with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. Inspired by the "No More Chemo" parties held at St. Jude, 20% of the purchase price from this box can help patients and families celebrate milestones, such as completing chemotherapy treatment.
Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
We are reinventing the chocolate industry with luxurious gifts handcrafted in Austin, TX. We combine clever shapes, nostalgic flavors and bright, bold colors to each collection of chocolate gifts and we have built a brand and a team dedicated to delivering the kind of exceptional personalized service that wins a client over for life.
We have collaborated on custom projects with Chef Giada De Laurentiis, Gwen Stefani and fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff. We have created custom bespoke gifts for nationally recognized brands including Jimmy Choo, Virgin Airlines, Neiman Marcus and Lexus. Our luxury chocolates have been prominently featured in Vogue, Food + Wine, Garden & Gun and O, The Oprah Magazine, among many others.
"Maggie's knack for transforming chocolate into art is inspiring, to say the least. As the founder and creative director of Maggie Louise Confections, the Cordon Bleu-trained confectionist has reinvented the classic chocolate sampler box by combining color, customization, and style within every piece of chocolate, forming whimsical creations with fashionably artistic designs."
- Domino Magazine