- (2) Lipsticks in Solid White Chocolate
- (1) Large Heel in Solid White Chocolate
- (2) Eye Shadows in Dark Chocolate filled with Hazelnut Cream
- (4 )Jewels in Milk Chocolate filled with Peanut Butter Candy
- (4) Lips in Dark Chocolate filled with Salted Caramel and Toasted Pecans
- (4) Dots in Solid Dark Chocolate
- (1) Message Tile in Solid White Chocolate
A box of chocolates infused with high fashion and artistry like she’s never seen. The classic combination of ruby red, black, and gold never disappoints. (And neither do the premium chocolates and favorite fillings hiding underneath.) Glamour and pizazz that pack more than a little punch. A true showstopper for your style icon.
- El Rey icoa White Chocolate, 34% cacao, Named Best White Chocolate in the World from 2012-2016
- Republica del Cacao Milk Chocolate, 40% cacao
- Republica del Cacao Dark Chocolate, 65% cacao
- Gift Box Size
- 6.6"x6.6" x 1.5"
Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
We are reinventing the chocolate industry with luxurious gifts handcrafted in Austin, TX. We combine clever shapes, nostalgic flavors and bright, bold colors to each collection of chocolate gifts and we have built a brand and a team dedicated to delivering the kind of exceptional personalized service that wins a client over for life.
We have collaborated on custom projects with Chef Giada De Laurentiis, Gwen Stefani and fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff. We have created custom bespoke gifts for nationally recognized brands including Jimmy Choo, Virgin Airlines, Neiman Marcus and Lexus. Our luxury chocolates have been prominently featured in Vogue, Food + Wine, Garden & Gun and O, The Oprah Magazine, among many others.
"Maggie's knack for transforming chocolate into art is inspiring, to say the least. As the founder and creative director of Maggie Louise Confections, the Cordon Bleu-trained confectionist has reinvented the classic chocolate sampler box by combining color, customization, and style within every piece of chocolate, forming whimsical creations with fashionably artistic designs."
- Domino Magazine